- A fellow who does things that count doesn’t usually stop to count them.
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
- Don’t wait for your ship to come in if you haven’t sent one out.
- The fellow who has an abundance of pull gets along very well without push.
- Your mind can hold only one thought at a time, make it a positive and constructive one.
- Many of life’s failures are men who do not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- It’s a good idea to take an interest in the future – – that’s where you will spend the rest of your life.
- The man is blest who does his best; do not worry.
- There is no formula for success except, perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.
- The man who gets ahead is a man who does more than is necessary and keeps on doing it.
Friday, June 14, 2019
10 Inspirational Quotes for Father's Day
What do you think? Leave your comments below?